Warwickshire and West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company is one of the 21 Community and Rehabilitation Companies (CRCs) across England and Wales. It covers Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire and Telford & Wrekin.
Liz Stafford was appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer for Warwickshire & West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company on 1 June 2014. Prior to that she had been Chief Officer at Warwickshire Probation Trust since 2001. She is supported by:
- Manjinder Purewal – Head of Operations
- Graham Mallinson – Head of Corporate Services
- George Branch – Head of Service – Herefordshire, Shropshire & Telford
- Donald McGovern – Head of Service – Warwickshire
- Susanah Stennett – Head of Service – Worcestershire