The regime at Aylesbury aims to provide purposeful activity for the young prisoners in the following areas:
- Barbering Salon running NVQ Level 2 Diploma
- Construction, including Painting and Decorating and Bricklaying for CSkills Level 2
- Full and part-time education, run in conjunction with Milton Keynes College offering a wide range of courses including English and Maths up to level 2, Personal & Social Development, ITQ, Cookery, and Art
- Mentoring schemes allowing young prisoners to have support whilst returning to society
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics in a purpose built facility up to Level 3
- Offending Behaviour Courses: Enhanced Thinking Skills (ETS), Controlling Anger and Learning to Manage it (CALM), Drug Treatment courses and Sex Offending programmes including SOTP and Becoming new Me.
- Physical education, with the opportunity for award based courses such as the YMCA Fitness Instructors Award, the Duke of Edinburgh Awards and a wide variety of recreational activities
- Radio Station with programs created by prisoners, Laundry, Kitchen, Gardens, Waste Management and general cleaning
- Resettlement groups offering information on Job Clubs, housing etc
- Staff Mess delivering the NVQ in Professional Cookery up to Level 3.
Healthcare is provided by NHS