The priosn has issued the guidelines shown below for Visitors to Buckley Hall
Notice to Visitors
VISITORS MAY IDENTIFY THEMSELVES VISITORS UNABLE TO PRODUCE PHOTOGRAPHIC
USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ID MAY USE TWO OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
- VALID PASSPORT 1. DRIVING LICENCE
- PHOTO DRIVING LICENCE 2. BENIFIT BOOK
- EC IDENTITY CARD WITH PHOTOGRAPH 3. BIRTH/MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- ANNUAL SEASON TICKET WITH PHOTOGRAPH 4. RAIL OR BUS PASS
- TRADE UNION CARD WITH PHOTOGRAPH 5. HOUSEHOLD BILL
- PHOTOGRAPHIC ID CARD 6.CHEQUE/DEBIT CARD
- NATIONAL INSURANCE CARD
FAILURE TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE IDENTIFICATION WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING REFUSED ENTRY INTO THE ESTABLISHMENT
DOMESTIC VISITS TIMES
- Monday 14:00-16:00 Friday 14:00-16:30
Tuesday 14:00-16:00 Saturday 09:30-11:30 & 14:00-16:00
Wednesday 09:30-11:30 & 14:00-16:00 Sunday 09:30-11:30 & 14:00-16:00
Visitors arriving late will not be permitted entry after 10:00 for morning visits and 14:45 for afternoon visits
Bookings will only be taken Monday – Friday between 0930 hours and 1130 hours and Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 1400 hours and 1600 hours. When booking a visit, 24 hours notice must be given.
Go to the Internet and submit a visits booking request on line www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk scroll down to the Prison locator, click on the down arrow and find HMP Buckley Hall, click on HMP Buckley Hall to highlight it and click GO. On the left hand side you will see ® VISITING INFORMATION, click on this link to be taken to the visits information page and the link to the visits booking request pro-forma. Enter ALL the required information and submit your request. Submitting the request does not guarantee you have a visit booked for a given day, confirmation of a visit will be given to you (via the contact details you have supplied) by the visits booking clerk here at the prison.
- OFFICIAL VISITS
Official visits take place during domestic visit sessions and the booking times are as shown above. Bookings can be made via the phone line or by email to LegalVisits.BuckleyHall@hmps.gsi.gov.uk
Only those visitors who are named on the visiting order will be allowed entry, including any children. Alterations to the visiting order will not be accepted and entry will be refused. A maximum of 5 visitors will be allowed and this is restricted to a
maximum of 3 adults. One visitor over the age of 18 must remain with any minors until the end of the visit. Ex-Prisoners not closely related to the prisoner will only be allowed to visit with PRIOR written permission from the governor.
The Governor has the authority to exclude any person from the establishment
Disabled Car Parking at HMP Buckley Hall
A limited number of disabled car parking spaces are available adjacent to the main gate at the prison, they operate on a first come first served basis. The blue disabled badge must be displayed whilst the car is parked in one of the disabled spaces
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors are available, such as Wheelchairs, Ramps and a Disabled Toilet.
- No hand luggage will be permitted into the Visits Hall and only £15 in cash is allowed into the Visits Hall for you to make purchases of the various refreshments
- Details of the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme will be available in the Visits Centre
- For free help, support and advice for the families and friends of prisoners – POPS Help Line Telephone Number: 08088082003
- If you have any concerns about the person you are visiting, please feel free to talk to any member of staff. Your concerns will be dealt with discreetly.
It is our aim to make sure that a prisoner’s family life is an integral part of her sentence, and our staff will ensure that the visit is as pleasant for both prisoner and family alike. If, however, either the prisoner or visitor behaves in an inappropriate way, our staff will have no hesitation in terminating the visit.