Offending and Addiction behaviour programmes: Wandsworth currently runs the following programmes:
- SOTP (sex offender treatment programmes).
- Thinking skills programme (TSP),
- Short Duration drug programme building skills for recovery),
- RAPt Bridge Drug Programme,
- Alcohol Intervention Services,
- Family support services for families of prisoners with addictions.
- Carat Group Work.
- Integrated drug treatment service.
Religion: Wandsworth has a dedicated Chaplaincy Team led by the Co-ordinating Chaplain and supported by the following full and part time denominations: Roman Catholic, Anglican, Methodist and by a Muslim Chaplain (Imam). The provision is additionally supported by a number of sessional chaplains including Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Mormon and Jehovah’s witness chaplains. The Co-ordinating Chaplain makes all appointments in conjunction with the various faith groups and Religious Consultative Services in accordance with national guidelines.
Sports facilities:There are 2 gymnasiums and 1 sports hall.
Food: A 3-week multi choice pre-select menu available on all wings. This covers most religious, ethical, ethnic and personal needs including Halal, Vegetarian, and healthy option dishes
Healthcare: Provided by St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust and South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust